This past Saturday Mike and I attended one of my dear sorority sisters wedding. I have to admit I was pretty excited about attending this wedding, mostly because I was able to celebrate Natalie and her new life, also to see several of my sorority sisters I haven't seen in almost 6 years. It's funny how you may not see someone in such an extended amount of time, but you can easily pick-up where you left off. Even with the transition into marriage and motherhood recently it felt like old times to be with these girls again, like we were at one of our semi-formals together. It feels like time has gone by so quickly since I graduated from college. I've decided the one thing I would really like to do is not just keep up with my friends via facebook, but I'd like to make an effort to see them more often as I was reminded on Saturday how much I truly miss their friendships and spending time with them.Above is a picture taken before we left Vivi for the first time to go to Natalie's wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment