
Sleep is such a wonderful thing. We often take it for granted, too little sleep makes you irritable and cranky, sometimes can even make you sick! I thank God that He has blessed us with a terrific baby, she can contently sleep just about anywhere; restaurants, during football games, in the car, etc.
Yesterday, Michael, Vivi, and I all met up at the grocery store. Vivi began to get hungry so I left while Michael was checking out so that I could feed her. When I returned home the dogs were begging to go out so I opened the door to let them out and had a surprise visitor come in, we had a rat snake! My Biggest fear in life has happened, I've been confronted face to face with a snake in my home with my one month old baby just steps away! I was screaming bloody murder and crying trying to get it out of my house, the whole time Vivi was asleep and didn't so much as make a peep! I got the thing out of my house about the same time Mike walked in the door. After all of the hoopla was over with I looked at my sweet and peaceful sleeping child and thought to myself, "man, I wish I could sleep like that".
Above is a picture I couldn't resist taking this past Sunday. Vivi fell asleep in Daddy's arms during the Saints football game. This is her favorite sleep position, especially because she gets to lay on Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment